Salt Lake City, UT
Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
October 2013 - March 2016
- Cumulative GPA of 3.9
- Selected to present in Neumont University’s 2015 Capstone Project Invitational
- Neumont University President’s List (Quarters 1-10)
- Student of the Quarter (Spring 2015)
Teaching House New York
New York, NY
University of Cambridge CELTA Course
October 2009 - November 2009
- Taught 9 hours of English classes to non-native English speakers at 3 different skill levels.
- Developed lesson plans and curricula.
US Army Aviation Center of Excellence
Fort Rucker, AL
Rotary-Wing Flight Training
April 2008 - September 2009
- Completed Primary and Instrument Flight Training for the TH-67 helicopter.
- Operated aircraft within prescribed parameters and in accordance with given regulations and procedures with a strong emphasis on safety.
- Performed pre-flight and post-flight inspections of aircraft.
- Maintained aircraft and equipment logbooks and records.
- Conducted flight planning and completed related paperwork and forms.
- Developed the flight school training aids at www.transvec.com.
US Army Warrant Office Candidate School
Fort Rucker, AL
Warrant Officer Candidate
February 2008 - April 2008
US Army Aviation Logistics School
Fort Eustis, VA
OH-58D Electrical/Armament/Avionics Systems Repairer Training
September 2005 - April 2006
- Distinguished Honor Graduate.
- Earned the Military Skill Identifier of 15J.
- Completed Basic Electronics Training.
- Maintained armament, electrical, communication and avionics systems on OH-58D Kiowa scout helicopters.
- Conducted troubleshooting to identify and diagnose malfunctioning equipment.
- Performed various repairs and preventative maintenance in accordance with technical publications and safety directives.
- Ensured forms, tags, and maintenance logs were completed accurately.
Idaho Falls High School
Idaho Falls, Idaho
August 2002 - June 2005
- Served as the Business Professionals of America Chapter President from August 2004 - June 2005.